I’ve got no time to dilly-dally on this Friday afternoon, so I’ll get right to it. Last week’s pick was Mike Sims-Walker, who didn’t disappoint with seven catches for 91 yards and a pair of scores. Nice. Here are this week’s studs.
5) Chad Ochocinco – The Ravens secondary is suspect. Ocho is off to a decent start but has yet to eclipse 100 yards. That will be remedied this week: six grabs for 104 yards and a sixer.
4) Marshawn Lynch – His 2009 debut wasn’t very memorable. That’s because the Dolphins only allow 61 yards on the ground per contest. This week’s opponent – the Browns – yield over 176 yards per game. Lynch will gain his footing on Sunday: 110 yards and a touchdown.
3) Knowshon Moreno – The Broncos don’t have much offense right now. The Pats defense has looked stout since struggling in week one. Moreno must touch the ball a lot if Denver wants to succeed: 121 total yards and a score.
2) Kenny Britt – Whoa! Another rookie? The Titans will have to get vertical to hang with Peyton’s Colts. Britt hasn’t found the end zone thus far, but he’s been close: four balls or 87 yards and a touchdown.
1) Tony Romo – The dude has looked like garbage. Roy Williams won’t play on Sunday. Sounds bad, right? Enter the ghastly Kansas City Chiefs. A perfect cure for Romo’s ills: 316 yards and two TD tosses.
If you’re 1-3 or 0-4 in any of your fake leagues, you got some serious digging to do. Therefore, it seems only appropriate to listen to a song called “Dig.” Have a killer weekend, lady and gents.
Vodpod videos no longer available.